FILCAMS CGIL manifests its commitment and its attention to the processing of personal data of users of its website through the adoption of a policy of confidentiality of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the current Code on the protection of personal data (hereafter, the "Privacy Code"), contained in the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and s.m.
This page describes the processing methods of personal data of users who access the website, through a specific information that is provided, in accordance with art. 13 of the Privacy Code, to all those who interact with the web services offered by FILCAMS CGIL accessible by telematic means, starting from the domain www.opencorporation.org.
The information is provided only for the website www.opencorporation.org and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links accessible from the site.
The information provided on this page also takes into account the Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001, to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, such as, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
The holder of the treatment
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The data controller is FILCAMS CGIL, based in via Leopoldo Serra 31 in Rome, Italy.
With the consent to this declaration on data protection, FILCAMS CGIL is authorized to collect, process and use personal data in compliance with data protection laws.
If you refuse to consent to the detection, processing and use of personal data or if you wish to refuse consent to individual points, you must send the declaration to the following email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data collection, processing and use
Personal data means the indications regarding objective or personal situations of a specific physical person or of an identifiable natural person. This is for example the name, telephone number, address and all the data that are communicated at the time of registration. The statistical data that are detected for example when you visit our site and that are not directly attributable to the person, are not part of personal data.
The treatments connected to the web services of the site are handled by technical personnel specifically in charge of data processing, using automated or manual tools. No personal data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated to third parties without the consent of the interested party, except in cases where this is strictly functional to render a service requested by the interested party.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified above for navigation data, the provision of personal data of users is optional, although functional to the provision of certain services; in these cases, therefore, failure to provide the data could compromise or make it impossible to provide the service.
Information on cookies
Cookies are used on our website and to offer users a better service and browsing experience. This document describes the categories of cookies that we use and share with our partners, their purpose and how you can change your preferences to exclude their operation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. Every time a user returns to visit our website, the browser sends us these cookies so that we can offer you a personalized experience that reflects your interests and preferences and facilitates access to our services. To be able to install these text files, the user must give his / her prior consent to their use.
Which cookies do we use?
The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who return to visit the site and the data concerning them, in order to avoid that they have to enter the same information several times. Furthermore, they allow us to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit our website in order to improve usability.
The types of cookies used on our website:
It is possible that technical cookies are used to allow users to use the services offered through our website. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide the required services.
For example, technical cookies can be used for:
- Allowing users to access secure areas of our website without having to continually log in
- Remember any actions performed by the user (such as completing a form) when you return to the previous page of a session
Analytical cookies could be used to obtain information on the use of the website, advertisements and email and to notify us of any errors. In addition, these cookies allow you to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, if an email has been opened, which parts of the website or email are clicked by users and the time elapsed between click and the other. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with other people's information so as not to identify a particular user with respect to the other.
For example, these cookies may be used on our website for:
- Analyze and improve the performance and design of our website, advertisements and email
- Quantify the response to our advertising and improve its effectiveness
- Calculate the errors that occur on our website to improve the service and handle any complaints
Third-party tracking cookies
Third-party tracking cookies may be sent to the user's device from the websites of our partners. These cookies are used to determine when partners redirect a user to our website. The information may be shared with our partners anonymously, so as not to identify a particular user with respect to the other.
Furthermore, this information is provided in accordance with our contractual obligations to partners to help them improve the effectiveness of their sites.
Targeting or promotional cookies
These cookies can be used on our website to publish customized advertising ads based on the user's interests. Targeting or promotional cookies allow you to obtain detailed information on the navigation of our website by users (for example, the products or services most viewed by a specific person). Furthermore, they allow us to recognize a user who returns to visit our website and / or a site that forms part of the network of one of our promotional partners.
When a user uses our website, some cookies that are not controlled by FILCAMS CGIL may be stored. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page containing content from a third-party website. As a result, you will receive cookies from these third-party services. Cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has logged in to the account.
For example, third-party cookies may originate from:
- Google Maps
How to change cookie settings
Below it is possible for the user to make a choice and specifically indicate which cookies to authorize.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.opencorporation.org
|AWSALBCORS||www.opencorporation.org||Necessary||Registers which server-cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user experience.||7 days|
|AWSALB||www.opencorporation.org||Necessary||Registers which server-cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user experience.||7 days|
|cc_cookie||www.opencorporation.org||Necessary||Registers cookie consent preferences.||182 days|
|csrfToken||www.opencorporation.org||Necessary||Helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||Session|
|OPENCORP||www.opencorporation.org||Necessary||It needs to maintain an active session across pages.||Session|
|OpenCorpI18n||www.opencorporation.org||Preferences||Helps to maintain the preferred user language across pages.||1 year|
|_ga||www.opencorporation.org||Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gid||www.opencorporation.org||Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|_gat||www.opencorporation.org||Analytics||Set to distinguish users.||1 minute|
What happens if cookies are disabled?
However, if the user blocks or deletes a cookie, it may not be possible to restore the preferences or custom settings previously specified and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited.
How to change the settings for:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code the user has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the responsible and of the representative designated according to article 5, paragraph 2, of the same code; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents;
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.