The Open Corporation website implements the main criteria for the accessibility:
- use of an appropriate font family,
- attention to the contrast between foreground texts and backgrounds,
- attention to the typographic elements, such as spacing between elements or dimension and line spacing of texts,
- use of recurring visual schemes to differentiate buttons and links from simple text
- use of semantic HTML and additional WAI-ARIA attributes,
- buttons for text resizing to facilitate the reading of extended textual contents,
- responsive design for compatibility with mobile devices (smartphones, tablets).